|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Calangute, Baga|
|Duration||5 am – 8pm|
Day 1: Departure
- Pick up: Pick up from hotel at 6 AM & proceed towards Lord Shiva Temple at Murudeshwar. Have breakfast & visit the temple.
- Arrival at the The Paradise Isle Beach Resort by 1 PM, have Lunch at the ocean View Restaurant & spend free time by relaxing on the beach, swimming pool, enjoying spa and other indoor games facility, or take boat ride to St.Mary’s Island.
- Krishna Temple: Visit to Ancient lord Krishna temple &8monastries& proceed back to hotel
- Dinner: Gala dinner at the open air restaurant by the beach & overnight stay.
Day 1: Return
- Wakeup call: at 5 am, Breakfast at the Coffee shop ‘Tropicana’ Check-out & proceed towards Agumbe Ghat. Built by the British in 1839, 84 kms from shimoga Agumbe Ghat covers fourteen hairpin bends to reach the topmost point & has an eagles view of the entire valley below & proceed towards Elephant training camp. Gajanur Wild and Rouge Elephant Training centre:
- arrival at 11 AM, spend time with elephants(Elephant ride optional).
- Thavarekhoppa Wild Tiger & Lion reserve: at the reserve(rehabilitation center). Board the safari coach and drive to spot the tigers, lions and other animals in their natural habitats. Proceeds towards Shimoga for lunch
- Lunch: Arrive at Shimoga for lunch & Proceed to Jog Falls.
- Visit the second highest plunge waterfalls in India, spend time at the waterfall & proceed to Goa and transfers to Hotels.