All Day House Boat Cruise Along The Chapora River
Prepare yourself to be fascinated and mesmerized with the unique beauty of The Chapora River. Starting from Chapora port, which traces its history to the 16th century, your all day cruise commences on board a one of a kind house boat that adds to the rustic feel of this experience. While on your boat ride catch a glimpse of the nearby villages, churches and farms that help you get a clear picture of the simple yet beautiful life of Goans.
As you go further away from Goa’s backwaters and head towards the sea, you can spot amazing dolphins swimming in synchronicity with the waves of the pristine Goan waters. While enjoying this astounding view, treat yourself with a unique fusion of Goan cuisine. For a better experience we recommend you occupy the upper deck of the house boat in order to maximize your Chapora river experience.
Overnight Boat Cruise
Atlantis Watersports take the idea of a daylong boat cruise to a whole new level. We comfortably transport you from your hotel via an air conditioned vehicle to the boat jetty from where you will commence your boat cruise. Treat yourself with a soothing tea,a cup of hot coffee or a pint of beer while on the cruise and never worry about your safety as our well-trained staff and modern facilities will ensure you have a safe and enjoyable trip.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||from Hotel|
|Duration||3.00pm to 1.00pm (Next Day)|
|Note:||Please contact us to Check the Availability before booking.|
Get Discount Coupon
Day - 1
- We depart Siolim jetty @ 1700 hrs sailing past the 16th century Chapora fort and fishermen in their little row-boats, onwards towards the ocean, to spot Dolphins or swim on the deserted Morjim beach.
- After a glorious champagne sunset, we sail into the backwaters, alongside little ancient villages dotted with their Temples, Churches and Coconut farms before we moor for the night where you can try your luck at crab fishing whilst you sip your drink.
- Your crew will serve you a hot tasty Goan – Indian dinner before we call it a night.
- You’re free to use the upper deck and share some unforgettable moments under the starry skies.
- Wake up to a refreshing cup of Tea / Coffee with the chirping of birds, try your luck at fishing whilst having a filling breakfast, and if lucky with some freshly caught & smoked clams or mussels. Around 0930 we sail along the silent river with lunch, and drop off at the jetty at 1300 Hrs where your car will be waiting to drop you back to your hotel.