Goa’s Jungle Book Experience and Village Tour
Are you looking for an exciting adventure during your stay in Goa? Atlantis Watersports offers a Jungle Book tour for locals as well as tourists who are looking for an adventure among nature. This tour is an overnight trip that is filled with action and excitement. The first agenda on this tour is a ride through the spice routes towards Goa’s forests.
The tour will also take you to Goa’s breathtaking waterfalls and includes a guided Goan Village Tour as well. You can take photos of the picturesque landscapes or simply gaze at nature’s beauty. In the traditional Goan village, you will be provided with a traditional Goan lunch before you start with the second part of the tour.
Post lunch, you will get to experience a thrilling Elephant Ride. This part of the tour will surely let you experience the excitement of what it is like to ride on a massive animal’s back. There is also an Elephant Shower after the ride to complete your entire elephant riding experience.
After the entire tour, you can relax your body and mind in a yoga session together with trained yoga instructors. After yoga, end your trip by enjoying a classic campfire with your fellow tourists.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||From Hotel|
|Check in:||Only Thursday|
|Check out:||Only Friday|
|Duration||08.30am – 01.30pm|
- After the last Guest pick up, drive for about an hour fifteen minutes to a traditional plantation which can be compared, to the Garden of Eden. The guided knowledgeable tour, will teach you how spices grow and their uses in medicine and culinary experiences.
- Have your lunch in traditional village style on leaves, using your fingers.
- Post Lunch; drive for about an hour, to the core of the Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary, to meet with “Shanti”. She is a tiny hamlet designed on primitive lines with vintage mud huts, which will be your temporary home. Check in and enjoy a ride on the elephant and a huge bullock cart.
- Thereafter mingle with the local villagers, before enjoying a spectacular Elephant show and pose for photographs with them. Freshen up and rejuvenate yourself with an optional massage at extra cost, to build an appetite for a scrumptious dinner. A short walk – a la phantom style – will lead you into the mysteries of the jungle. End the day with an entertainment packed campfire.
- The tough will rise early for a walk through the dense jungle and be sprayed by the magnificent Shanti waterfalls. The walk ends with light yoga exercises, which will set your appetite for a Goan breakfast before you check out.
- The Elephants will then proudly display their intelligence, strength and docile nature with a grand spectacle and thereafter they will let you swim and wash them, to take back memories of a life time experience of the movie “JUNGLE BOOK”.